Almost done. To start the day, I like the way Jake led the meeting. Brief and to the point, so we could all get to work. I think the team, for the most part, has done a great job of offering feedback of each others' projects. I was able to talk with an analyst from the MSP DSEMIIC office and get the last piece of the puzzle for my project. Just a little fine tuning tomorrow, and I should be done. Then I need to get back to my tech presentation, and put some finishing touches on that.
How did the day's activities relate to your real-world work experience?
The way Jake ran the morning meeting was how I try to be with those under my command. Keep it brief while still letting them know what's expected, then let them get to work.
How will your real-world behavior change as a result of what you learned today?
During my conversation with the analyst from DSEMIIC, I was reminded of the host of resources at her disposal, and their willingness to help local agencies. I'll remember this, and reach out to DSEMIIC when the need arises.
What could you have done differently that might have impacted your performance?
Today, for the first time, I'm satisfied with what I accomplished. Now that I've had a conversation with the analyst, I've amended my budget narrative and worksheet, so I need to re-write the SF-424, which needs to be done at the PD, since I don't have a working scanner at home. I could have done that today, but I finished updating my project narrative around 4:00, and decided to call it a day. I can finish the rest tomorrow, in probably two hours or less.
No comments:
Post a Comment