Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Hump Day

I feel like I can feel the end near. I might be speaking too soon - I don't know yet what our final project is or how difficult it will be. This will be a short entry, since I'm pretty much done with my budget proposal.

How did the day's activities relate to your real-world work experience?
Today I spent more time working on regular work stuff than I did on Staff and Command stuff. After our morning meeting, I went in to the station to try to fine-tune my budget proposal a bit. I haven't received feedback from teammates yet, so I haven't made any changes. I spent most of my day trying to book a golf outing for the class for next week.

How will your real-world behavior change as a result of what you learned today?
As I mentioned above, I didn't do any research for this project today, so I don't anticipate any changes.

What could you have done differently that might have impacted your performance?
I am debating if I should find a way to add more to my budget proposal package. Looking at the example in D2L, I see that the writer added attachments that explain the zero-based manpower planning technique. I'm not sure that it is necessary, but I will continue to consider that.

No comments:

Post a Comment