Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Week 10 Debrief

So I thought last Friday's debrief was the last, but I was wrong, obviously.

What did I learn this week?
This week I learned several things.
#1 - It is bad to lock your vehicle keys in the trunk of your car.
#2 - On a 2009 Buick, when you gain entry to the vehicle by any means other than with a unlocking remote or using the key to unlock the door, it activates the theft-deterrent system, which also disables the trunk release.
#3 - On a 2009 Buick, the rear seats do not release to provide access to the trunk.
#4 - I'm really out of practice in unlocking cars.
#5 - Monique Tank is really bad at golf

What could I have done differently that might have impacted my performance for the better?
Again, several things.
#1 - I could have not locked my keys in my trunk.
#2 - Done better at golf.

How will my real-world behavior change as a result of what I learned this week?
I will be more careful about not locking my keys in my trunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment