Friday, June 7, 2019

The last Debrief!

Hallelujah! My last debrief (I think, at least). I was pretty much done with my strategic plan paper yesterday, so today I really didn't do much, except for reviewing Paul's paper. I did go into mine and add a summary paragraph to just wrap it up. I've gotten a fair amount of work done on the powerpoint for my assignment too. So instead, I played nine holes, cut some grass, and helped our honor guard with presenting the colors at Trenton High graduation.

What did I learn today?
Today I learned that Shaun's daughter's surgery went well, no complications, and a positive prognosis for the future. Happy for him. Has to be very challenging already with a special-needs child. Add to that a health concern - very stressful.

What could I have done differently that might have impacted my performance for the better?
It would have been smart to put some more time into my presentation today. But I had an opportunity to spend some time with my son, then to get some yard work done that I will not be able to do next week.

How will my real world behavior change as a result of what I learned today?
Honestly, it won't. I'm satisfied with the decisions I made today. I would do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment