Good progress today. I shared the draft of my strategic plan with my teammates for review, and have had a couple of looks at it so far. I re-worked the table at the end of the paper for spacing, and I'm feeling better about that now. Just waiting on Paul and Shaun to review it. Realistically, I don't know that Shaun will have the time, with his daughter having surgery tomorrow. I'd rather he didn't worry about reviewing our papers - he'll have enough on his mind. I also got most of the work done on the powerpoint presentation, and I'm feeling pretty good about it. Just hope I can remember everything I want to say - every presentation up to this point, I've forgotten something.
What did I learn today?
Not sure why it took me so long to figure it out. I was not liking the way the table looked at the end of my paper - it was taking up way too much space. I finally realized that it was in double-spacing like the rest of the paper. I changed it to single-spacing, and it's much better.
What could I have done differently that might have impacted my performance for the better?
The way my paper is now, it just sort of trails off. I need to wrap it up with some kind of conclusion. I'll work on that tomorrow before submitting it. I could have spent some more time on it today and gotten it finished.
How will my real-world behavior change as a result of what I learned today?
My wife actually helped me with some page design. I think I know how she did it - what I learned from watching her will help me with any future presentations.
No comments:
Post a Comment